Boards and Commissions
Cayce citizens have an opportunity to actively participate in running the city through their services on a number of advisory boards, committees and commissions. These groups help shape and carry out policy. Some committees require that one or more individuals have specific experience, others simply need persons who possess the desire and commitment to serve. A Cayce staff member works with each board to help it conduct business. Each board has regular meeting days and times, although they may be altered by holidays. These meetings are open to the public and are held at the City Hall Complex, 1800 12th Street Extension. Meeting schedules and schedule changes are announced on the city's web site and posted at City Hall.
Local citizens wishing to apply for appointment to a City of Cayce board, commission or committee may submit a potential member application to the Municipal Clerk, P. O. Box 2004, Cayce, SC 29171. You may obtain a copy of the application by calling City Hall at 803-796-9020 or download potential member application form.
The City of Cayce is looking for volunteers to serve on the following Committees:
- Accommodations Tax Committee: 1 open position
- Beautification Board: 4 open positions
- Cayce Housing Authority: 1 open position
- Cayce Municipal Election Commission: 2 open positions
- Consolidated Board of Appeals: 2 open positions
- Events Committee: 2 open positions
- Public Safety Foundation: 3 open positions
Members who serve on the City's committees must either live or work within the city limits. If you are interested in serving, please print and complete the potential member application form and send to us or contact Mendy Corder at 550-9557.
Boards & Commissions Info & Minutes
- Elected Officials
- Regular Council Meetings Agendas and Minutes
- Special Council Meetings Agendas and Minutes
- Check Register
- Financial Report
- Freedom of Information Act Requests